måndag 4 oktober 2010

Anthony's birthday in Asagaya, Brown Eyed Girls in Roppongi - two different worlds































This Saturday in Roppongi there was some kind of Korean cultural exhibition - unfortunately I woke up late (due to ATOM Friday night) and I couldn't really take part of it fully. However I got there around the time that the Korean bands started to perform and I saw Brown Eyed Girls live - they performed Abracadabra and Sign and it was pretty much made out of awesome. Other than them some other Korean bands performed, a band named M to M and some boy band that I don't really know the name of. Anyway, after Brown Eyed Girls me and Tony left because I wanted to explore some more of Roppongi before I went to Anthony's birthday party in Asagaya. I have hardly ever been to Roppongi since I came to Tokyo, mainly because it's too Westernized I think but I really liked the Roppongi Hills side of Roppongi and me and Eunkyum are going there this Wednesday to stroll around - exciting!

Around 8 PM I met up with Anthony and his gang at Minami-asagaya station and we went to a nearby restaurant and celebrated his birthday. Loads of good foods were served and I drank tons of Ginger Ale, I've finally fallen in love with that drink and I can't stop drinking it ohmyyyy! Overall I had loads of fun and it was so nice to meet the Asagaya-guys even though we all missed Lucia a lot :(

1 kommentar:

  1. omg do I envy you ana! How's everything going? XOXOXOXO

    SvaraRadera