torsdag 21 oktober 2010

Korean dinner in Shinegota







My friend Jiyeon invited me to her house some weeks ago to eat delicious Korean dinner and to just chat. So me, Tony, Kim, Eunkyum, Eunkyum's friend and Sho went there. I loved the food - so amazingly delicious as always! We talked and enjoyed an evening and afterwards me and Kim walked home from Shinegota. I have never been walking from Shinegota but we managed and his home was on the way to mine, though when he left I still had like an hour to work a straight way I had never seen before. I didn't really recognize where I was until it was like ten minutes from my house. Though I really enjoyed walking there alone, in the dark.. even though it wasn't dark, the sky was dark but since it's Tokyo there were lights everywhere and it was still wet from all the rain from earlier.

I love this city.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar