torsdag 21 oktober 2010

ROPPONGI























I went to Roppongi on day some weeks ago with my friend Eunkyum and it was mainly because I had never really explored that area of Tokyo. Most people told me to not go there because the atmosphere is different from the parts of Tokyo that I usually go to and it doesn't feel like Tokyo. I can agree as much to say that it doesn't feel like Tokyo and maybe also because you can spot more foreign people than you can spot in Shinjuku or Shibuya for instance. Though that they I really enjoyed Roppongi because the weather was really nice and we sat on a café that was a little fancy but still not so high price.

Anyway, we walked around and Eunkyum showed me the main club street where all the dark skinned guys try to make people to go to their clubs in the night. Also, we ate monjayaki and okonomiyaki on that street. We were the only ones in the restaurant and the old me at the counter had to help us all the time - we were like handicapped since Eunkyum have never been eating either okonomiyaki or monjayaki and neither has she been making it ever, I have only done it once so... though I think our skills improved really well :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar