torsdag 21 oktober 2010

Goodbye Lishan, hello Tetsu!

















Last Thursday me and Daun were planning to go shopping... and we did. Kim came along and we went to Shibuya 109 to look for clothes, though Daun got bored really easily so we went to the food area which is at the B2 floor and she and Kim bought candy and nachos! Haha! I have never seen anyone go to Shibuya 109 to buy food :') She's the best, haha!

Anyhow, outside Shibuya 109 were Lishan, Frankie, Cedric and many other people who wanted to say goodbye to Lishan because she was leaving for Singapore that Friday. The reason why everyone were outside Shibuya 109 was only because it's pretty much Lishan's place... no 109 without her, she loves that fashion and everything. So we took a bunch of photos there and enjoyed some talking, though I bet we stood in the way for a lot of people.

After saying goodbye me, Frankie, Daun, Kim and Frankie's friend Tetsu who came for a visit from Hong Kong went to an izakaya. It was nice getting to know Tetsu and the same Friday me, him and Frankie went to ATOM to have fun. I must say I did enjoy it a lot even though both of were nowhere to be seen at the end of the night. Frankie took a cab home to his special someone and Tetsu just simply got lost while trying to find me. Anyway, I had a lot of fun.

:)

1 kommentar: