måndag 4 oktober 2010

Koenji with Tony - shopping & chillin'






















Some days ago I visited my brother from another mother a.k.a Tony in Koenji, he lives there in a small and neat apartment. The reason for my trip to Koenji was mainly because we planned to walk around the cute streets with special small boutiques that have their own specialty. There are loads of second-hand stores, however these sell second-hand clothes at a really pricy price. Tony told me it's because the Japanese import second-hand clothes from America and thereby increase the price to make some profit out of it. At first I thought it sounded ridiculous but then I remembered seeing Japanese people wearing the most weird outfits that is impossible to find anywhere and those people are of course mostly located in Harajuku. So, I guess it's a nice way for those stores to make some profit... though I would never spend like 5000円 on something like that, I'd rather buy something new and nice that would last long (quality-oriented since summer 2010 lol!).

Anyhow, I enjoyed it a lot and I ended up buying a frog-ring and black nailpolish and some other small things. Though I didn't get to see a lot of Koenji because I only stayed 2-3 hours since we abruptly decided to go to an izakaya 8 PM with Eunkyum and some of her and Tony's friends so I had to hurry home and get ready and after that we headed to ATOM, though Tony ditched us! (boring ojiisan :o tehee). ATOM was packed as always though it was awesome, it was my first time to party at ATOM with Eunkyum and I had loads of fun. Somehow we were mostly located at the 3rd floor where the psychedelic music was played. . . everytime I go to ATOM I stay at the 3rd floor more and more, what's happening to me!?

Needless to say it was a very awesome Friday, thank y'all! ♥

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar