söndag 30 maj 2010

Birthday equals studying



Yesterday was a perfect day since it was really sunny and warm. Me and Rosa went to do some shopping and I bought a belt on second hand, three pair of earrings, a perfume with vanilla fragrance, biker shorts and some other things! Overall it was a pretty nice day and we watched Eurovision song contest later. I was so sad that Serbia didn't win, haha! I love Milan Stankovic by now, haha he's so charming and bad at dancing.

Anyhow, today is my birthday and I was so happy when Eri called me! We haven't talked in a while and it was soooo nice to hear from her again ^-^ thank you Eri! Then my dad called and my grandmother from Serbia called too and my lil' sis talked to me hahaha, so damn cute!

Also, since every post in this blog has to be related to Japan somehow I'm going to tell you guys that I got an e-mail from one of my future room mates in the Guest house. He told me that another Swedish student had to retake the General course (the elementary course that I will enroll) because he was not prepared for what was to come. So, he pretty much got me all scared so now I'm going to study Hiragana and Katakana like crazy. What a fun birthday! Haha.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Tack för en trevlig dag igårdagen :D

    /Rosa

    SvaraRadera
  2. Är det inte det du ska lära dig där? Eller måste man redan kunna kana när man börjar i skolan du ska gå? :) Grattis ännu en gång! Hoppas du haft en underbar dag.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Nayu: Jo, alltså jag måste kunna hiragana och katakana utantill och riktigt bra dessutom innan jag börjar. Skolan jag ska gå på håller väldigt väääldigt högt tempo!

    SvaraRadera