lördag 22 maj 2010

News, news.. NewS?

This is hilarious. I forgot the password to this blog and to the gmail connected to this blog, I've got the worst memory ever. Wonder how I'll cope with the fact of learning hundreds and hundreds of kanji in school! Nah, I'm sure it will all be awesome.

Anyhow, I do have some good news! My CoE (Certification of Eligibility) is about to arrive soon from Japan since I paid my course fee (which was insanely expensive) and when I recieve it I have to send it along with my passport to the Swedish Embassy so that they can give me my Japanese Visa. I can't believe that all of this is actually happening, because I've been wanting this for so long and now when it's getting closer it's so surreal. Maybe that's why I'm not nervous yet, I'm so unconscious still. Also, I know where in Tokyo I'm going to live and it's only 30 minutes away from school and Shinjuku! JACKPOT! I've heard nightmare stories about people who have to sit in the metro for 1,5 hours to even get close to Tokyo so I'm extremely satisfied.

The guy who is head of my guest house sent me an e-mail and he told me everything I need to know more less. He also told me about my room mates - two Korean girls aged 24, two Japanese guys and a Swedish guy. I'm sure it will all be fine and awesome and I've got one of the biggest rooms and it's on the first floor. The rent is 57 000¥ and the utility fee has got the be paid every month during the summer because the air condition is used frequently, which I can understand - Japan during the summer is humid, hot and sweaty, from what I've heard. All Japanese people usually say that Japan is best to visit during Spring or Autumn, but Summer... not so much. Maybe I'll see what they mean, if I stay alive that is, haha!

I'll update soon again.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar