torsdag 27 maj 2010

Summer preparations, shopping






















Did some shopping today too. There are some things left to buy before I leave for Japan and I'm trying to be all loaded so I don't have to think about what extra things I should buy when I'm there. So, the small bag is more like a big I'll use for the upcoming prom, but I figured it will be pretty handy and stylish to have for my iTouch, cellphone and money and I can still have it in a bigger bag that I will get later. Also, as most people know the summers in Japan are extremely humid and hot so a pair of shorts are a must!

Anyhow, I'll bring several pair of shorts and tees. I'm also going to bring a sun lotion that I bought at IKEA the other day - it's got a high SPF factor of 30. Most westerns like myself are really pale so I don't think a sun lotion with SPF 20 would work on me as my skin is not in that state, yet.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar