torsdag 27 maj 2010

...when grocery shopping!



When I did some grocery shopping with my friend Chikako once she brought a small bag and I asked her where she got and she told me that in Japan people usually don't use plastic bags, instead they have their own special bag that they bring to carry the food in. As I remember this yesterday when I was shopping I bought myself a pretty "bag" that I'm going to bring to Japan and bring to the grocery shops! It's totally like me, fruits and watermelon, haha.

Also, I fell in love with the t-shirt since I love ice cream and I've heard that Japanese ice cream shops are amazing with tons of flavours. I'll force Nana to bring me to one! (I guess I don't even have to force her, since it's summer and everyone are happy about ice cream). I bought the bag at H&M and the t-shirt at Ginatricot :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar