måndag 6 september 2010

Heejung coming for a visit




Heejung who is one of my dearest friends came for a visit to Tokyo. She originally lives and studies in Fukuoka and we met during the year she was an exchange student at the university in my town in Sweden. She had an internship at Suntory and when it was finished she came to my place and during the Saturday me, her and my classmate and good friend Lucia hung out all day.

First in the morning we went to Asakusa because Heejung really wanted to go there. Her boyfriend told here to go there and so we went there and the day was extremely hot and humid. There's apparently a record-breaking heat now. We tried a lot of food and finally I got to eat sesame ice cream and one thing is for sure.... I better not find that ice cream anywhere else because I will come back bigger and fatter than a sumo (but there's a shop 600 meters from my school, oops!). Also, all three of us did fortune-telling, Heejung got a supergood fortune, I got a good one and Lucia got a really really bad one, aww.

Anyhow, after Asakusa we strolled around in Shibuya waiting for Tony and as soon as we met him we waited for Richard who never appeared and then we went to an izakaya. Afterwards, we sang karaoke and two Korean girls came along. One of them was Tony's classmate and the other was a girl me and Tony had met at a club in Shinookubo, really nice people and they were SO good at singing! What's up with Korean people's voices? They're all amazing at singing, not fair :(

However, after the karaoke we went to a really small pub close to Club Echo. Me, Tony, Heejung and Lucia sat there for 1-2 hours and talked only. I was so happy to be with them... in Tokyo, enjoying life. Aww. That was a great Saturday, too much eating tho.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar