torsdag 16 september 2010

Korean food @ Inari house







This week has been very nice but I have been really lazy and busy with posting pictures and updating recently, I will try to change for sure! However, this week I have been going to school every day as always and I ate like a pig with Eunkyum. We went to a real good ice cream bar that Kim and ダウン took me to last time and ate pappingsuuu (lol no I don't know the spelling) with maccha ice cream, lovely.

Yesterday I went to another borderless Tokyo house and Jihye (one of the administration staff in the company) made Korean food. It was really good! By the way, yesterday was raining like crazy but today is just insanely beautiful. . . I love this day. Tonight I'm going to ATOM with Nana and some other people, Nana is leaving for Sweden next Tuesday :( Also, at my guesthouse Miran (a Korean girl) is going to move out and we're having a food-party tonight. Food, food, food! Lucia (my Spanish classmate / best foreign friend in Tokyo) is leaving next week and I can't believe it... I've been hanging out with her so much lately - we've pretty much been stuck together in everything. That's one of the downsides with being here only temporarily - you know you and other people who you love will leave sooner or later. Anyhow, let's enjoy!

Tomorrow I'm going to ALPS (an izakaya, really cheap) with loads of people then we're going to drink in a park in Takadanobaba and then maybe go to karaoke. Tomorrow will be really fun, just like today, just like all other days here.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar