söndag 19 september 2010

Lucia is leaving soon, party @ ALPS
















My dearest friend and classmate Lucia is leaving soon - she's going back to Spain. Many of us gathered at ALPS (a really cheap izakaya in Kabukicho) and decided to have fun until she leaves and we did indeed have a lot of fun. We ate a lot of good foods, drank a lot and it all ended up to be only 2000円/each! Which is really cheap compared to other prices here in Tokyo I must say. Many people that I cherish came and also people I hadn't met in a long time - Mickey for instance! Afterwards we headed to a park in Shinookubo and hung out, I ate yoghurt as always, talked and then everyone went home. I went to sleep at Daun's place and then I took the train home in the morning while she was still sleeping.

Yesterday I went to Lucia's place and she cooked nice food for me, Tony and Nori. It was delicious and we ate a cake afterwards, dieting in Tokyo is impossible.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar