söndag 12 september 2010

LOCK UP


This Friday I went a restaurant in Ikebukuro callled Lock Up. The theme of the restaurant is pretty much that it's a scary restaurant and we got to sit at a table that was in a "cell" since it looks like a prison. But when we first got there they had to "scan" and see that we don't have any inappropriate belongings on us and of course it seemed that we had some (which is pretty much the point of the scan) and then they took my boyfriend in handcuffs and led us to the table. Needless to say that I laughed so much I couldn't breathe.

However, as we sat and ate suddenly monsters started running around and screaming people. Since I had my back to a prison-window I did not want to be scared so suddenly so I moved to the corner but as one of the monsters saw me in the corner he took his monster hands to the window and tried to reach me and I screamed so much and my boyfriend laughed at me, buhu hahaha.

The drinking menu was quite special as well. Just look at my picture for instance. Anyhow, I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants to eat a good meal and have fun at the same time! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar