lördag 25 september 2010

See you soon my Spanish chica, i love u.










Friday night I went to Asagaya to an izakaya with Lucia my classmate and wonderful friend and Tony, Nori, Taka etc. to have a small "see you soon" (NOT Goodbye-party!) to Lucia. We had so much fun and after the izakaya we headed to their house and I slept over and slept for 4 hours until we all had to wake up 7 AM in the morning. Lucia had to leave for Narita so me, Tony and Nori took Marunouchi line with her and they followed her to Shinjuku where she took the Narita express while I just kept sitting on Marunouchi line all the way to Korakuen where I changed to Mita line to get home.

Even though she is coming for a visit in February it breaks my heart that she has left. She is one of the most wonderful and sparkling people I have ever met and I am proud to say that she is one of my best friends. I love you to death, you are an amazing person.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar