måndag 6 september 2010

Fun fun Friday



Last Friday me and my friends met up and had an awesomely big picnic in the Yoyogi park. Many brought their friends and whatever they wanted to eat and drink and socialized - simply enjoyed the beginning of the weekend. After the picnic and when it got darker we headed to an izakaya and ordered loads of Japanese goodies (when it comes to food) and obviously a lot of delicious drinks. I've finally decided that I love to order Ginger Ale (it has no alcohol) and Cassis Orange (it has alcohol, but it's tricky 'cause it only tastes like juice).

After eating all the delicious stuff some of us (8 people I think?) headed to an expensive all-night-karaoke where we sang songs until 5 AM and then headed home. To be honest, I fell asleep at some New Zeelandish guy who someone took along from the street, well yeah, I slept on his backpackerbag in the karaoke-room and it was around 2 PM and at 3 PM I wake up realizing that Tony is sleeping on my shoulder, 4:30 AM Tony wakes me up to get ready to go to the Shibuya station to catch the first morning train home. Needless to say I was not that sleepy anymore so I decided to walk from Ikebukuro home, which takes approximately one hour. It was beautiful, seeing Tokyo in the morning, the sunrise, the light blue sky, the quiet streets. I love this city, it makes my heart sing.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar