torsdag 18 november 2010

Eiji's birthday party - 22nd birthday!













Some weeks ago my friend Eiji turned 22 and he held a birthday party in a really cosy café in central Shibuya. I had never been to that café before but the atmosphere was just great and there were not many people there except for our group of people. They had TV games, ping pong and other games that you could play for free if you were there. We ate delicious food and the cake was really good too. I got to meet nice people and celebrate Eiji so I definitely thought it was an awesome evening! Afterwards they headed to a karaokebar but I don't remember why I didn't go, though I bet they had a lot of fun.

Recently I've been thinking that I definitely must start practicing on some Japanese songs so that I can sing properly in karaoke. It's not fun to sing Bon Jovi (I always song Bon Jovi, don't know why!) when everyone else rocks out or cries to Japanese songs!

1 kommentar:

  1. Åh vad kul att höra lite nytt om vad som händer! Följer din blogg slaviskt sötnos :)
    Du ska få ett långt fint brev snart, har lite förhoppningar om att få nytt brevpapper i födelsedagspresent dock, så du får vänta lite.
    Saknar dig!
    Kraaaam

    SvaraRadera