fredag 26 november 2010

Hosei University's school festival















Some weeks ago me, Cedric, Rei and Rei's French friend went to Iidabashi where the Hosei University is situated. We went the primarily because our Japanese friend Eiji invited us since that's the school he goes to. We had never been to a Japanese school festival so it was a good time to experience it. The weather was good too, the sun was shining and the atmosphere was chill.

People had various sounds with food, alcohol and cakes. We met some of Eiji's friends and Eiji's cute girlfriend who he had met in her school festival (she goes to Aoyama University). While we stood and talked to Eiji's friends another of his friend came running by and gave me and Cedric tequila shots. Cedric got superdrunk because he hadn't been eating anything the whole day and he had a hangover from the day before's drinking, excellent.

There were also some people who performed some music and it was simply just really chill. At the end of the school festival everyone were somewhat drunk and guys approached girls and did nanpa. . . EVERYONE did! We were all just so shocked and Cedric suggested that we try to do it though I didn't really know what to do so I just followed Cedric while he did nanpa but girls got more scared than interested I think. A funny thing was when Cedric approached two girls and he thought I followed him so he was like "hey, girls. . . me and my friend.." and then he realized I was not next to him because I ran away before he went there because it was so embarrassing so the girls just looked at him as though he was a weirdo. Sorry man, the embarrassment just took over, lol :') (also, I'm not interested in women, haha).

Anyhow, after the festival me, Rei and Cedric went to eat fat fast food while crying to the fact that no one did nanpa on us and that Cedric got rejected. However, I had loads of fun and it was a nice experience. I would recommend it to anyone! ^-^Y

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar