fredag 26 november 2010

Shibuya, simply
































Two weeks ago after school I went to eat at a Korean restaurant with my two classmates - Yoojin and Esther! It was a restaurant near school because we were too lazy to look for some other ones. After that we moved to Shinjuku and went to a really luxurious karaoke (though it was really cheap!).

When we had been singing for an hour we separated and I walked to Shibuya where I was going to meet up with Matilda and the guys that nanpa'd me and Rei on Waseda University. We met up at Hachiko and went to a real cheap izakaya and just had really fun there, talking, drinking and I practiced my Japanese again! (^-^)Y

Me and Matilda headed back to Hachiko after that and met up with Fredrik and c.o! I hadn't met neither Jennifer nor Leon for a while and it was nice to see them again. Leon with his perfect smile and cute Jennifer with her long hair! Of course it was great to see Fredrik too. We planned to go to karaoke all of us but that didn't really happen because we got distracted along the way and decided to take purikura all of us. The two posing guys are guys that I saw inside the purikura place and they just stood there and looked cool at me and I was like "agepoyo!" and they screamed and like "OMG WOOOOW!" that a gaijin knows it then I asked if it's OK to take picture of them. Haha, hilarious. Fun day!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar