fredag 26 november 2010

Korean dinner @ home






I am rarely spending time with my guest house mates at home but some weeks ago my cute Korean guest house mate Nahyun made Korean food for us. She made Korean kimchi-pancakes, sangyeopsal and some other real goodies. It was so delicious and it felt like tasting a bit of heaven as always @_@; ♥

Recently me and my Swedish guest house mate made Swedish meatballs and Swedish crushed potatoes to everyone in the house. It was greatly appreciated I must say and also it was tasty, believe it or not. I guess it's because Roxie did most of it, I just bought the ingredients. I simply suck at cooking, end of story! Though we promised we'd make Swedish Smorgastarta some day. . . before that I guess we need to pay a visit to Tokyo's IKEA!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar