fredag 26 november 2010

Waseda University's school festival










Waseda is Japan's best private University together with Keio University and me and my friend Rei went there. Though I came too late so I kind of missed the whole event. . . therefore I don't have many pictures of it, sorry guys. Though they also had some concert-thing and foods of course. I think the school festivals are all the same overall, though just too a different extent.

However, this time me and Rei got nanpa'd by three different groups of guys. First were two guys who approached us and wanted to tell us about an event that was a semi-Christmas party for Japanese University students and also for exchange students. Somehow, we changed numbers with them and I actually went drinking with them some week ago with another friend called Matilda. It was really nice and I got to practice my Japanese, yay!

Then there were two guys from Todai who I think never did nanpa in their whole life. They came up to us and were like
"What is your name?"
"What is your hobby?"
"What is your number?", we were a bit shocked and it felt a little bit like speed dating. After that two older guys came up to us and we almost ran away. Thank god a cellphone number is only a cellphone number and you can decide whether you want to contact someone again or not (y)

However, Waseda is a really beautiful school I must say. The architecture is a bit European-alike, Keio University is also like that.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar