måndag 30 augusti 2010

Classmates ♥

(Hana & Lucia, Hana wears my glasses and she looks awfully
cute in them, doesn't she? Lucia always pulls of the serious look
;D)

(That's me and Hana. We usually look like that during the breaks in school!)

(Hana is bringing smexy-pack (no, not sexy back lol!))

(Hana, me and Lucia. We wanted to do the
"poke-in-the-nose-but-actually-not-poking"-pose
)

(....just, lol :'D)

(We don't like cleavages!)



(My favorite teacher, Naito-sensei! :D)

(My class - 1M!)

(Hana, Rina & Stephanie :D)


I just had to do this post. This Friday me, Hana and Lucia (two of my classmates) were hanging out after class and we went to the study room where we planned to study kanji. I think the pictures tell a lot about how much we studied = not at all.

I am so happy that I have such wonderful classmates ♥

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar