torsdag 5 augusti 2010

カラオケ!






I somehow got used to this humid weather and now it's simply lovely, I love how easily I can adapt to changes sometimes. Yesterday I read that my zodiac is the best when it comes to adapting, don't know if it's true though but it's correct when it comes to my case!

Anyhow, today I walked in Shibuya 109 with Nana and tried to find a dress for tomorrow but I didn't find a good one enough. Instead I ended up buy a necklace that I've wanted to have for a long time, a new pair of sandals at H&M because it's fucking impossible to find a pair of sandals without heels in Japan I raided 109 and didn't find a single pair and I also bought a nice undershirt that I will use for Summer Sonic! Also, I found out that my shoe size in Japan is mostly "L" and sometimes "M" - good to know for me! I'm usually a size 37-38 in Europe and the sandals I bought at H&M are 37.

After the shopping I met up with ダウン and Kibe in Shin-okubo and headed to Tomato's karaokebar. We sat there for two hours and sang lovely songs and had loads of fun. Kibe is always the most amazing ballad-singer, I always get so mesmerized and I always end up wondering why he didn't apply to YG or SM when he was younger. We sang "Fire" and they got so amazed when I did the CL "rapping" in the beginning, haha I love that part "I go by the name CL of 2NE1... blablbla". The best part must have been when me and Kibe were singing 2PM's song "Again & Again" and I did Taekyeon's rap, Kibe went all batshit crazy and started laughing because he was so shocked, I was a little proud of being able to rap that part even though it wasn't perfect. Same goes for Jaebeom's rap in "10 point out of 10"! I also rapped Eminem's "Lose yourself" and it sounded horrible, but I'll practice since I've really wanted to rap since... forever, and going to karaoke always improves that wish I'd say.

I bought some Korean foods and coffee in Shin-okubo. When I bought the tteobokki (lol spelling?) one of the guys working there was like "are you OK? you know that's extremely spicy" and I was like "ooh it's fine I love spicy food!". Also, I walked home from Shin-okubo and went to the 100円 shop and bought two packages of miso soup. Now I'm sipping Korean tea to not get all energetic... I'm going to use my face mask that I bought from the guy that looks like F.T Island's Hongki and sells face mask for 70円 in Shin-okubo.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar