onsdag 4 augusti 2010

Hanging out with Dai











This tuesday me and Dai hung out because he was to travel to Europe this Wednesday and he is planning to stay abroad for 1,5 month so we really wanted to do something fun and hang out before he left. Unfortunately he felt really sick that day because the day before he had biked from Takadanobaba with his friends and gotten insanely drunk at a bar in Ikebukuro and then biked home too. However, we still hung out and he took me to Namjatown to see the gyoza museum and I bought a box of four different gyoza. It was really tasty and I enjoyed the gyoza with Japanese herbs inside the most, the gyoza that are not fried are the best ones in my opinion! The dessert that I bought afterwards was a ice-thing with different sorts of syrup and sweetened red beans with nuts and corn at the bottom, it was probably the best dessert I've ever had in my whole life.

After Namjatown we headed to a cinema in another part of Tokyo. It was my first time to go to a Japanese cinema and I must say that it's totally different from the ones in Sweden. First of all, the seats are SOOOO comfortable it's like sitting in one of the most comfortable beds ever and since we were so tired after walking so much we nearly fell asleep before the movie started. The movie we watched was Studio Ghibli's new movie called 借りぐらしのアリエッティ and the English title is "The borrwer Arrietty". My personal thought of the movie was that it was good, but it didn't move me really and it's not one of the best movies they have produced but it was worth the 1500円! Maybe it's like one of those movies one has to see more than once to really enjoy.

Since we were quite hungry we ended up eating on a Chinese restaurant and I ordered squid that apparently had bones inside, not so nice but the squid overall was really good and healthy.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar