tisdag 3 augusti 2010

Shibuya / Harajuku







A lot of things happened last week so I didn't have enough time to post everything of it. However, these are pictures from Friday when I just took a turn in Shibuya and searched for clothes and enjoyed a nice day to "study" at Starbucks in Shibuya (or should I say one of the five hundred Starbucks there). Also, I met Lishan in Takeshitadori to buy Cho's birthday present and we managed to find a leather lace that was typical for his style at one of the big stores at the small streets of Harajuku. After that I enjoyed my first crepe with loads of cream, sugar, strawberry and SUGAR again - it was like being in heaven. However, Lishan had to leave earlier to go and send her luggage off to Singapore since she planned on heading there for summer vacation. Now, I walked from Harajuku to Shibuya and I found the most amazing shop with typical 2NE1/BIG BANG-clothing and they even had big flatscreens where they played 2NE1 music videos = I died majorly.

Anyhow, I'm actually going to Shibuya now to go to 109 and Hanjiro and probably another store aswell because I'm going to buy a dress and I need to buy a pair of flat sandals since mine are majorly broken. So, I'll update later tonight!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar