måndag 16 augusti 2010

Tokyo tower








Yesterday I went to Tokyo tower with a special someone and the view was great. Bad thing was we had to stand in the line for 40 minutes to get the tickets and then another 20 minutes to enter the elevator that would take us to the first level which was 150 meters above the ground. There was a lot to see and once again it was confirmed to me that Tokyo is never-ending. Afterwards we headed to the wax museum next to the Tokyo tower and inside I saw a lot of funny statues of historically important people like Mao, Ho Chi Minh, Winston Churchill etc., but also The Beatles. Apparently it was forbidden to take pictures but I didn't notice that until later...

Afterwards we went to Shinjuku and ate sushi-go-round and I ate seven plates since I forgot to eat breakfast that day, I only managed to drink Korean coffee (God's gift to humanity). We also paid a visit at the Tokyo Metropoliten Government building - it was my third time to go up there and it seems I've been there every time during different times in a day. Like, morning, afternoon, night :)

A supernice day!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar