torsdag 12 augusti 2010

Enjoying Shin-okubo during the summer vacation










Kim and Hideki invited me to a small gathering of people that would go to Shin-okubo (where my school is) and so we all went there and ate really good Korean food. We only had to pay 1500円 each even though we ordered several dishes and this is probably because it was quite cheap. However, I got really full and we had dessert afterwards with delicious ice cream that we brought to a karaoke place that we headed to afterwards. I sang 2NE1's song "Fire" alone and it felt a bit weird because no one helped me, usually when I go to karaoke I go with Kibe and other people and Kibe always helps me as backup-vocal even if he doesn't know the song himself. After everything I walked home to Itabashi from Shin-okubo and it did take a lot of time but I enjoyed the walk.

Now, this week has been pretty chill. Yesterday I had a picnic in Yoyogi koen with Yuki and we walked from Shin-okubo to Yoyogi and then from Yoyogi to Harajuku, on top of that I walked to Itabashi from Ikebukuro - all in all that are extremely long distances that take hours to walk. Also, yesterday I saw a new sort of drink at Family Mart that was kind of a mix of melonsoda with vanilla ice cream - I tried it today and it was sooo sweet and delicious in the beginning but afterwards it just got all disgusting.

Tomorrow I'm going to school to do my Study-confirmation for CSN and then I'll do some food-shopping in Shin-okubo, they even have tofu for 35円!!! *Anica-the-poor-student-who-eats-out-every-day* Then later I'll meet a special someone and see Inception in the cinema.

1 kommentar:

  1. i read the other page
    it's a very nice blog :)
    seems like you have a lot of fun there! :D

    andy

    SvaraRadera