lördag 14 augusti 2010

Pink gala & meeting Eunkyum







I decided to meet with one of my interpal friends Eunkyum today and the first thing that happens in the morning is that she calls me 13:08 PM and asks me where I am - needless to say I overslept big time. Anyhow, one hour later I sincerely apologized and we met up in Ikebukuro and then we headed to Shin-okubo by foot. Her grandma has a Korean restaurant in Shin-okubo so we went there to eat and we ate tteobokki, cold Korean noodles and delicious Korean pancakes! Since she knows the staff we got pay like 50% less. Soooo nice, I didn't even know how to show how grateful I was ♥

Afterwards we went to Iceberry café and ate a really amazing Korean ice cream that had hokkaidomilk flavour and added that was sweetened red beans, crushed ice, watermelon and strawberry, I was simply in heaven. When we felt extremely full we walked to Shinjuku and just walked around and decided we would walk all the way to Shibuya and so we did... it took many hours. At 10 PM we headed to Echo because Said and Yuka were there and Eunkyum wanted to listen to the House music that they were going to play there. Apparently the air conditioner was broken so it felt like being in a sauna times two.

However, we left at 11:30 PM and I had a really great time.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar