tisdag 10 augusti 2010

SUMMER SONIC



This Sunday me and my dear friend Nana went to Chiba to attend the Japanese annual music festival SUMMER SONIC. We only bought tickets for the Sunday tho and mainly because we wanted to see BIG BANG the most. So, we met an internet friend of mine from Indonesia called Pu and we headed to the BIG BANG merchandise (it had a que for itself!) and while standing there we met some Japanese BIG BANG fans and I switched number with a girl called Shiori and we decided to meet soon again and go karaoke:ing. I bought a BIG BANG t-shirt and ring, later I also bought a red towel that was not sold there.

We got to Marine stage three acts before BIG BANG would come out so we managed to see K'NAAN, Jason Derulo and Orianthi live. K'NAAN was a big hit while the others really sucked big time, one of Jason Derulo's dancers stared at me like a creepy mofo, I swear to God, even Nana noticed. When BIG BANG came out everyone started screaming and TOP entered the stage along with Daesung and the song they started off with was "HOW GEE" and it was simply amazing. I seriously can't put it into words so I figured I'll fail making a real live report. The songs they played were Gara gara go, Koe wo kikasete, Tell me goodbye, HANDS UP, Beautiful hangover, Number 1. They also talked between the songs and Seungri was simply the best Japanese speaker whilst TOP could barely say a words, he did however manage to diss Seungri who constantly dissed TOP. The experience was amazing and I decided to join J-V.I.P as soon as possible. After the gig me, Nana and Pu were so dead and hungry that we bought food and Nana bought tteobokki, so tasty!

We wandered around for hours while waiting for Stevie Wonder's live performance, as he was the last one to perform on the Marine stage. We weren't interested in Taylor Swift or any of the other performers afterwards but we managed to see the pillows live and it was so cosy to listen to "Hybrid rainbow". Anyhow, we watched Stevie Wonder's live from the seats that were far from the Marine stage but we saw and heard everything perfectly well and it was PACKED. We just sat there and chilled, enjoyed the amazing music and show and at the end of the show fireworks were shown all over the Marine stadium and the whole stadium got filled with lights. It was so beautiful.

A truly enchanting experience.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar