torsdag 26 augusti 2010

Odaiba












This Monday I went to Odaiba with my special someone and the sun was very bright that day. Odaiba is like an hour from my place and the scenery on the way was just beautiful - Tokyo bay and the sea. It felt like I was in another city, Tokyo has so many different sides that it's impossible to get bored or feel like you have seen everything too many times, it never ends - this excitement.

Furthermore, Odaiba is a place for amusement and there are tons of things to do. It's a very popular spot for dating and it has a beautiful beach and Odaiba is really famous for its "rainbow bridge" which lits up in many colors when it gets dark. We walked around from 4PM to 8PM and we still had so much left to see, but we managed to ride the Ferris wheel and get an amazing view of Tokyo. Also, we ate kaiten sushi, walked around in a shopping mall, visited Fuji TV and I ate shaved ice with maccha-flavour and sweetened red beans! Loved it as always ♥

I would definitely recommend Odaiba for anyone. It's a really beautiful place.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar