onsdag 4 augusti 2010

Documentary photo @ PHOTO EXHIBITION in Ebisu





Ryosuke asked me if I wanted to go to an photo exhibition that involved Documentary photographs along with his friend Mai. Said had talked about that photo exhibition and I was very keen to see it so I most definitely said yes. We met in Ebisu where we headed for the photo exhibition and on since it was in Ebisu Garden Place we obviously passed the Ebisu Garden statue where the famous scene with Makino and Domyouji takes place in Hana yori dango. To be honest I didn't feel that much when I passed that statue but it could be because I saw it from quite afar and next time when I go there I really want to go closer and just look at it with mesmerized fangirl-eyes.

Anyhow, the photo exhibition was so intense and the pictures were so emotional, they all had a story to tell. Many pictures were taken from the attack on Gaza and the green revolution in Iran. The photographers were from many different countries and it was interesting to see how they showed a part of their art. Also pictures of Obama before he became the president of the United States were shown and some pictures of wars, prostitution and trafficking in Africa were shown, they really made me depressed and somehow made me think a lot more about the situation I am in and how happy I should be that I was born on another part of the world.

After the photo exhibition me and Ryosuke went to a really cheap udon-place where it was possible to buy udon for only 105円 and so we sat there and talked about his exchange year to Växjö and I gave him advices once again. Overall it was a really nice day.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar