torsdag 26 augusti 2010

Opening ceremony of Hotel Luxs

Yesterday my friend Eiji and his family's company opened up a new Love hotel in Gotanda called "Hotel Luxs". The opening ceremony consisted of loads of delicious Korean food and many people who were a part of the project of building the hotel that took one and a half year to build. The atmosphere was nice and everyone seemed really happy that it ended so well. Eiji showed me all the rooms and indeed the name of the hotel confirms its meaning when you walk into extremely luxurious hotel rooms with everything from large beds to massage couches and huge white-screen TVs.

I had so much fun taking pictures of the party, pouring alcohol to salarymen while saying "Otsukaresama" and laughing at Eiji while he took his first steps in becoming a businessman as this was his first business-event. Loads of businesscards were exchanged and I felt somehow very proud of my friend for being so professional yet so young - 21! I'm sure this hotel is going to be very popular and successful :)

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures myself of this event except for a picture of how I look like, that is - my outfit. It was supposed to be formal but since I don't have any formal clothes I just put on my graduation-dress and a pink cardigan.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar