onsdag 16 juni 2010

Anxiousness!





The time is about to come... On Friday morning I'm taking the train to Copenhagen Airport and then my flight is leaving for Moscow. However, I've bought more necessary things that I have to bring to Tokyo. I guess I shouldn't count the black lenses to my "necessary-list" but I like them tho!

I met my sweet friend Aida today and she gave me a lot of handy advices for my arrival, since she visited Japan for seven months last year. She pretty much told me everything from boys to convenient stores and I definitely enjoyed our quality time together since I won't see her in a while now. Also, we went to one of the Japanese restaurants in my town and I ate yakitori! It was delicious and I can't wait to try all the new foods in Japan. When I leave Japan they probably won't let me in the plane since I'll be heavy like a gorilla kkkkk. Let's hope not. Aida adviced me to do a straight perm when I come to Japan since the damp atmosphere will rape my hair majorly and I she knows how it is since we have the same kind of hair. Just look at my hair on the second picture! Does that look like hair that will survive the damp atmosphere PLUS the raining season? I do not think so.

Another great thing I bought was a serie of face lotions and scrubs and I hope they'll work on me. I bought them at the Body Shop! Oh, I'll update more tomorrow since it's the last day before the arrival. I've managed to sleep a maximum of five hours every night this week due to anxiousness. GREAT.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar