fredag 4 juni 2010

Make your hair happy!



Now some of you might wonder what that green bottle and the retarded looking girl below the green bottle has to do with Japan? Well, the simple answer is that the green bottle has nothing to do with Japan but the retarded girl is going to move to Japan on the 18th of June. SO, now to the main topic of this post...!

That green bottle of schampoo is something I'm going to miss in Japan, even though I'm pretty sure they will have it. Ever since I started using that schampoo and balsam I haven't had ONE SINGLE bad hairday! It's been like good hairdays every time I use it and it gives my hair some kind of boost and shine which is definitely great. I would advise anyone to use that schampoo (and balsam) because it's worth the money and it makes your hair happy!

SO, nowadays my hair is definitely fit for fight! (that is... the sun which shines like a motherfucker 24/7 these days..) - and yes, that's what I wanted to 'show' with my retarded pose!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar