fredag 25 juni 2010

Straight perm



Today is another memorable day -> the day I did my first straight perm. I did it at Watanabe hair salon and the woman who did it on me is called "Tommy" and she's probably the most professional hair dresser I've ever met. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone out there. The adress to the hair salon; 3-25-6 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo. You walk through takeshitadori and then you take the second Harajuku street! Aaaah, somehow now I'm really sure that my hair will survive the hell of humid July.

Other than that I went to school today for the introduction and I switched from afternoon classes to morning classes - basically I'll start at 9AM instead of 13.20 PM. I think it's better to be honest but maybe we'll see if it pays off. One thing that concerns me is that I'll have to take the tokyo metro and JR line during the rush hour. But it should be totally fine, right? ... oor.. Ah, whatever! As long as I'm in Tokyo everything is great! ;)

A funny thing today is that I only ate ice cream - three ice creams! I went to Don Quijote TWICE! First with Ralf to buy ice cream. Then the second time Milan wanted to go there too to buy yoghurt so I went there again and bought ice cream. WAHHH.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar