fredag 4 juni 2010

Prom night = glamorous dresses (and awkward ladies)

Last night was my prom night and it was not as special as I might have wished it to be. However I must admit that I enjoyed seeing my grandmother happy since she had been waiting for this since forever. Grandpa and mami we're also there and they looked proud. My mother even cried? Haha, I don't understand why people cry when someone dresses up! Me and Mandy (and a whole lot of other girls) didn't have any prom dates so we just figured we'd go together. Mandy and I felt extremely awkward since we weren't THAT used to looking elegant and glamorous with the nice dresses that we wore (may I mention that I think I probably broke a rib due to the tightness of my dress? Haha).





I really love the last picture (without my retarded-looking face) since almost everyone in our friend family are in it and everyone look so happy, it was a pretty sweet day I must say ♥

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar