tisdag 22 juni 2010

Nails



First of all, some of you may wonder why I'm blogging so much now and it's simply because it's 1:30 AM in Japan and I'm waiting for my grandma in Sweden to skype with her. While I'm waiting I decided to post something again and this time... my nails. Now, most boys will probably find this post boring!

Anyhow, as most of you probably know Japanese girls are crazy about all sorts of manicure-thingies. There are tons of different details to add to ones nails and it's not THAT expensive actually. However, I brought some of my leftovers from Sweden and did it myself now while waiting. Simple, I guess.. but it works.

1 kommentar:

  1. It was interesting for me to see how foreign people feel&think about Japanese stuff in Japan.

    I think the sweets which you ate was だんご with あんこ,(which is called あんだんご). I've been loving it since my childhood. And you should buy shampoo&conditioner at drugstore chain or supermarket. Everything in コンビニ is expensive like Pressbyrån:D

    Yuya

    SvaraRadera