fredag 30 juli 2010

Previous days, fun fun fuuun!

Thursday;
I changed like five trains to get to the Takahatafudo station and I still don't know where until Charlie met up with me and his friends and we walked to a big bridge and sat under it. That's when I remembered I was near the Tama river since I had been there last week with Said, Yuka and the others. The weather was mighty fine and the sky was so beautiful on top of that we had a picnic in the dark and did some small hanabi. It was so cosy and even though my Japanese is still very unawesome I managed to communicate somehow with the people who could not speak English there.

It was my first time meeting Charlie and he's leaving soon for Växjö. It's a bit interesting since I'm from Växjö and he lives in big Tokyo and decides to go to small Växjö of all places. He was so funny that day and he and a Australian girl called Nimo talked about "How I Met Your Mother" and Charlie asked if it's normal to say "Have you met ...?" when introducing a new friend and Nimo replied that it's very common yes. Then when Charlie got drunker he kept saying "Soooo... have you met Charlie?" and I laughed so hard, haha.

I really enjoyed drinking, hanabi and nice talks under that bridge. Charlie, me, Shotaro and Nimo are going to play basketball in Gotanda on Sunday and then go to izakaya with other people.

---

Yesterday the school party at KAI took place. It wasn't that amazingly fun but the food was really good and I overate it eventually so today my stomach is so bloated. After the school party we went to an izakaya called Alps and we sat there and talked and it was a bit sad to get a summer vacation now because all of my dearest friends are leaving for their own countries. However, they're all coming back obviously but still... 3 weeks without seeing my lovelies! Anyhow, I'm still pretty glad to get a summer vacation because now at least I'll be able to sleep properly and not like four hours a night only.

Me and Kibe had some deep serious talk about love and stuff yesterday, aaaah. Typical right, we both kind of felt like the whole love-thing is so typical these days and that people are not serious enough. Glad to have someone who feels the same tho.

Today is the big fireworks in Japan and I'm going there with some of my friends and I'm going to wear yukata again, wohaaaa!

1 kommentar:

  1. Saknar dig sjukt mycket gumman! Hoppas du har ett bra lov. Jag vill ha ett brev snart dock.. =P

    SvaraRadera