lördag 17 juli 2010

誕生日パーチ




Today Stephanie, me, Hana and Rina met up in Steph's apartment in Ikebukuro and enjoyed a very spicy, yet extremely delicious Korean meal! We ate kimbap and something that sounds like 'doppoki' when you pronounce it but not when you spell it. Rina cooked for us and it was her first time to cook the second dish but it was still so good! Stephanie has got the most amazing view from her apartment on the 12th floor and she can even see Shinjuku from her balcony! We were supposed to watch scary Korean movies together but I had to leave earlier to fetch the subway on Oedo line to go to Shinegota and meet up with Kim to go to her house for a birthday party.

Even though I was completely full after the meal at Stephanie's house Kim had cooked Korean food to and she told me to eat so I think I won't need to eat in a week or so. Korean people are so nice all the time that it's hard to say no to them, besides Korean food is waaaaaay too good! I think it's my favorite to be honest. I do like Japanese food too but... there's just something about the Korean food that makes it better. Anyhow, I met really nice and interesting people and there will be a party next week too so I'm looking forward to it. I guess next week is going to be a bit packed because we'll get a summer vacation until 20th of August next week! It feels a bit weird since we haven't even been in school for a month yet, I'd rather go to school to be honest.

OH BTW, good news! Everything with CSN is in its order now and I'm getting my first loan-money on Monday.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar