torsdag 8 juli 2010

Korean izakaya & karaoke







This tuesday I went to a Korean izakaya with Sou and his korean friends including a girl named Hana that goes in the same class as I do. Korean izakayas are definitely recommended and it was my first time to go to one. I think we ordered more than five bottles of soju and still none of them got really DRUNK like we do in Sweden. Instead they and I had extra fun and everyone seemed somehow mesmerized that I really enjoy/love korean music and as soon as I mentioned "Seo Taiji" everyone went all "O_________O!!!!!!!". Anyhow, it was a very nice evening and afterwards we went upstairs to sing karaoke. I've never been singing karaoke in my entire life and the subs were in hangul so I pretty much failed. However, I sang songs like K - Only Human, Taeyang - Wedding dress etc. and I even tried singing 2NE1's song "In the club" with one of the korean girls. Of course we failed, Bom's parts are friggin' impossible to handle!

Afterwards Sou paid for me and I felt so bad :( he's way too nice. Then he and his friend followed me and another korean girl to the Shin-okubo station where I took JR line home. Do want to do this all over again sometime! Next week we're going to a nomihoudai/karaoke/izakaya with school and I'm REALLY looking forward to it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar