måndag 19 juli 2010

Koshigoe beach, Enoshima









Sunday morning me and my Korean friends took a train to Enoshima to meet up with Said and Yuka and some of their friends. We went to Koshigoe beach and enjoyed a really nice day there. The weather was perfect now that Japan is out of the raining season and the sun was extremely intense. The water cooled us and we tanned ourselves - the Swedes got red and the asians got brown, of course. I met a new friend named Tony - half Swedish and half Thai. Apparently he had been in Tokyo for six month studying at a language school in Takadanobaba.

When the restaurants turned into clubs at the beach we realised it was our time to head home. However, we went to an izakaya before that and enjoyed a great deal of different Japanese dishes and mild cocktails.

I had such a great time with everyone and today was a national holiday since it's the Marine day in Japan so I went to Harajuku with Yuki and studied for my upcoming midterm exam. I can now read and write 10 kanji! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar