tisdag 13 juli 2010

Ways to avoid the raining season... impossible







I went to Tokyo Dome's attraction park today with Sou, but since the weather SUCKED we only rode two of the attractions. A really creepy roller coaster and the Paris wheel! After that we went to a game hall and played Tekken. Sou won over me three times and no one ever wins over me when it comes to Tekken so I was majorly disappointed, haha.

Anyhow, since the weather pretty much ruined the day we went back to school to study and I did my homework and it was all fine. A fun thing was when Kibe came and I told him I missed him today while being with Sou, but in Korean and all the Korean people went all crazy hahahaha "AAAH A GAIJIN SPEAKING KOREAN"-reaction kinda. Sou's reaction was priceless too, haha.

Me, Sou, Hana, Kibe, Frankie and his girlfriend went to the izakaya we went to last time. I think they ordered like ten bottles of soju but since it's a Tuesday I didn't really drink anything beside soda and ate some awesome spicy korean food, I love that food omg. However, things got a bit out hand and Frankie bought chocolate to his girlfriend in the middle of our izakaya evening and she ended up opening all of the packages and stuffing them in Sou's mouth. It was hilarious. However, the time flew and afterwards Sou followed me to the Shin-okubo station but Frankie's girlfriend bought ice cream to us first and we ate it on the way. Haha, so sweet! ♥

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar