torsdag 1 juli 2010

Spontaneous


My cellphone is waaay pimped now and I'm not done yet. Going to Chiara tomorrow again to buy some more 189円 stickers and then put them in the middle.

Today has been very humid and hot, what a surprise right? How about no. A lot of funny things happened today and in school we learned how to count large numbers in Japanese and I thought of it as very useful. After school I took a walk to Shinjuku and I wanted to find Citibank so that I could convert my Swedish money and some Euro into Yen. However, I didn't find Citibank but I'll go there tomorrow, instead I found a small boutique where I wanted to buy decorations to my cellphone. Two women who worked there spotted my BIG BANG accessory on my cellphone and they immediately started talking to me about BIG BANG and that they liked "TOP" but that they also were very fond of "Tohoshinki". But I was like "Eee, Jejung?" and they were like all "AAAAAA!!!!" and they were like in their 30s, yet so cute. They gave me stickers for free when I asked how much it costs they were like "PURESENTO!".

I was to meet Nana at Hachiko at three a clock but she was late and I waited there for some time and then an old man came up to me and asked me about my pimp stuff on my cellphone and I explained to him that I had done it myself etc. and he started showing me his glasses that had diamonds on them and he wanted to practice his English. I got to know that he was a judge in some court in Tokyo and that he had just won a very important case and we talked while I waited for Nana. Then he started losing his vocabulary and he tried to express himself through a Japanese girl that sat next to me waiting for someone else. She translated to me and me and the girl somehow got friendly with eachother and we exchanged phone numbers. Her name was Nobuko, I think I'll text her someday soon and see if she wants to meet ahhaha. I LOVE TOKYO, spontaneous!

However at 6.15 PM I had to go to Hachiko again since I was to meet Yuka and her boyfriend which I was to go to an Izakaya with. When I got there her boyfriend had brought a classmate from his class and I had seen the guy in school since Yuka's boyfriend also goes to my Japanese Language School. We drank and ate really nice stuff at the Izakaya for a pretty cheap price 270円 for anything ordered (a piece). The classmate of Yuka's boyfriend Said was named Sou and when he saw my BIG BANG accessories he went all crazy and he said that he liked BIG BANG too and we started talking a lot about it and decided to go to a karaoke soon and sing their songs, haha. Afterwards Yuka and Said took another train since they live further away from Tokyo and me and Sou took the Yamanote line. Now, I'm at home and I'm going to take a shower, do my nails and prepare for tomorrow. I'm going to the Korean music shop where the cute guy works, let's just hope he's still there!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar