torsdag 22 juli 2010

Photobooth picture series #1

I feel like I haven't updated in a while. Since I'm really trying to keep this blog alive by updating as often as I can, preferably every day, I get all stressed if some days pass. I created this blog because I want you guys to experience Japan and my journey as well as I wanted to have this to read in the future and remember good memories. However, these days I'm in school every day and we will have a summerbreak soon - I'm sure it's going to be loads of fun even tho I'll miss some people who go to their home countries during the vacation.

I myself have made a list of things I want to do in Tokyo during the summer break and I think I'm going to post the list I made and I'll do it later. One of the most exciting things is probably the fact that I'm going to SUMMER SONIC 8th of August. I'm really looking forward to it since my favorite band BIG BANG are going to perform on the big stage. But other acts will be interesting as well - K'NAAN, Monkey Majik, ONE OK ROCK etc. :)

Anyhow, I looked through my photobooth recently and found some pictures I thought I could post here in order to fill out the blog kind of. Mostly because I don't want to make a single entry without pictures aight. Oh before I post them I just want to let you guys know what I'm going to do this weekend. Tomorrow I'll meet up with Olivia and her friends in Shinjuku and go to a bar since one of her American friends is having a party, I think they'll head for a club later but I have to stick to my budget so I'm going home I guess. On Saturday me and Lishan are going to a hanabi festival and I've even bought a yukata in Harajuku for the festival - 4000円 for the yukata, with EVERYTHING included, shoes, etc. On Sunday I'm going to a café with Yuka, Said and the whole gang and I'm sure we'll have a great time ♥

Anica's picture series of doom;

So, as many of you know the heat in Japan is insane and this is exactly what the heat can do to people like me these days! Every day I go to school I feel like a sweaty disgusting pig :( also, I always get extremely exhausted when it's too hot so I almost end up falling asleep in class - not because the class is boring or anything, it's really interesting, I'm just so insanely exhausted... and tired.


When I saw this picture some days ago (it was taken like two days after I arrived to Japan and my hair was the natural curly hair) and the first thought that came to my mind was "WOW THAT HAIR WOULDN'T HAVE SURVIVED THIS CLIMATE :)".


Japanese delicate dessert. We love them, everyone does. However, I myself am on a diet now. Now some of you might be like "!?" but when I mean diet I don't mean the don't-eat-diet. It's more like I eat something small for lunch, drink a lot of water, walk frequently and eat a good dinner and NO sweets, only one ice cream a week. I've been consuming ice creams like no tomorrow since I came to Japan.


How my hair looks these days, it's just too loveable ♥ However, I'm almost sure I'll dye my hair black soon because it costs way too much to dye the roots at a hair salon every month and I'm so not going to re-dye it myself since it was an extreme failure last time.


I bought a polaroid camera at Donki and the film is quite cheap compared to western standards. I've already taken some pictures and I LOVE IT, I've always wanted to have one and now I finally have one - 5000円! Going to take a picture or two at the hanabi and then probably retake a picture in photobooth so you guys can see it.
---

That was it for this time. I hope you enjoyed the picture series from photobooth.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar