måndag 5 juli 2010

Tokyo, got a rhythm




The pictures are from Tomomi's facebook and they're from last Saturday when I partied in Roppongi with awesome people. However, too many free drinks... let's stop right here yao.

Today I met Yuki in Shibuya and exchanged some of my leftover money from Sweden, Euro and Kronor and got about 11000円. After that we went to Ueno park and observed the beautiful scenery that Yuki thought was very European, I disagreed. We went looking for a Haruki Murakami book called "Norwegian wood" but we only found "Kafka on the shore". I've already bought that book once but I forgot it in Canada so I figured I might as well buy a new one.

Yuki lives in Meguro so he showed me a new part of Tokyo which he lives in and I saw the Roppongi Hills, it was really cool. I took so many pictures and my package still haven't arrived, damn you airpost... anyhow, you guys should definitely get ready for a picspam.

Also, I ate kimchi with rice, miso soup, some Japanese salad and salmon. OH HOW DELICIOUS IT WAS, but I'm so tired right now and my IB grades arrive tomorrow. Seriously, not feeling that awesome about it, still having hopes tho.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar