torsdag 15 juli 2010

Shopping @ Shibuya 109





Today I went shopping at Shibuya 109 with my Singaporean friend Lishan, she also goes to KAI. Since tomorrow is nomihoudai with school I figured I'd buy something nice to wear tomorrow. I ended up spending 15000円 on a nice vintage-looking black tight lace-top that I can wear for some shoulderless dresses or tops that I have, I think it will make a perfect combination. Other than that I bought a black jumpsuit-dress! Now some of you might think that I'm having too much black stuff but ever since I came to Tokyo I haven't worn anything but white or blue... I simply don't have any black things in my closet anymore, so I figured why not? I guess it wasn't that perfect of a choice since the summer season is just days away. However, I also bought a black eye liner and a red cap saying "AFRICA BRASIL" - gotta love Japanese slogans?

Also, Lishan introduced me to bubble tea at the 8th floor and I simply LOVED it. Gosh, it's definitely my new crush... I had a strawberry bubble tea. Next time I'll go for the milk ones, tehee. Well, I also bought a new set of earphones since my third pair got broken. The new ones are insanely pretty and they costed 1300円 on the Shibuya 109 bargain in the Chiara store. I'll put up a picture of them in another entry!





Yesterday I walked all the way from school in Shin-okubo to home in Itabashi. It took me about 3 hours to get home walking in the humid weather and the soaking sun. However, I must say I enjoyed it and as soon as I came home I feel asleep (5 PM) and woke up 7 AM in the morning and got ready for school. I forgot to mention that I issued my Alien registration card yesterday and I look like an official retard on it! :)

Anyhow, looking forward to tomorrow / today's (it's 12:28 AM in Japan) nomihoudai/izakaya/karaoke-evening! Naito-sensei will be the activity leader and she's like my favorite teacher, it'll be so much fun. Steph is going to make me so drunk tho, haha!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar